Humain is global. Our talented people live all over the world. Our clients are based all over the world.
If you believe you would be a natural fit, please look at the roles we want to fill right now and send your applications to email@example.com
Unreal Engine Developer
As an Unreal Developer you will be responsible for developing all our high-quality photorealistic and non-photorealistic character rigs within the Unreal Engine. You will work closely with our riggers, animators, modellers, and programmers across all of Humain’s productions and research and development. You must be able to provide solutions to current workflows whilst ensuring they can be generalised for all future productions where possible. This is a challenging opportunity for someone who wants to make an impact across multiple AAA studios. Why restrict yourself to one game when you can work on them all! 🙂
- To work closely with Humain’s production and R&D teams to develop real-time digital humans.
- Application of experience and knowledge to optimize game engine deployment for digital humans in terms of memory, frame rate and performance.
- Develop and maintain optimized modules for tools surrounding digital human production that utilize game engines along with UI and I/O modules.
- Design and develop core tools into the pipeline.
- Work with the Humain team to understand technical requirements.
- Active participation in technical and artistic discussions and problem solving.
- Work closely with TD’s and other development team members to further develop pipeline and workflows.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design, design patterns, 3D Math, linear algebra vector math and associated data structures.
- Expert knowledge of Unreal Engine and/or Unity including GUI, and materials/shaders.
- Strong knowledge in 3D graphics development (Particle Systems, Shaders) and performance optimization within game development.
- Strong knowledge of matrix algebra, trigonometry, and computational geometry essential.
- Detailed knowledge of C++ and/or C# essential.
- Ability to implement existing script and/or visual scripting modules into optimized and economic code within Unreal and/or Unity.
- A good sense of creating and maintaining code bases that are accessible and modular.
- Willing to help lead the development path for creative development solutions for overall development pipeline and for individual projects.
- Strong knowledge of version control system such as perforce.
- Qualified applicants should have 2+ years of 3D engine developing optimised modules in C++ and/or C# within the games industry and at least one AAA game shipped on PC or Console within Unreal or Unity.
- Candidate should be resident or willing to relocate to a UK+2/-2 time zone (We can sponsor EU and non-EU visas).
- Understanding of Maya and Python tool development
- Experience with shader development in Unity and/or Unreal
- Candidate should be resident or willing to relocate to a UK+1/-1 time zone (We can sponsor EU and non-EU visas).
To apply, get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org